News & Updates
Life has been busy and I'm overdue for an update.
- Thanks to the Ohio Funeral Director's Association for having me speak at the 2013 Annual Convention in Columbus, OH this past May. My presentation was called "12 Things to Know About Consumer Behavior and the Psychology of Advertising."
- Thanks to the organizers of the invitation-only Pet Deathcare Think Tank in Indianapolis, IN this June. Both Victor and I were invited to speak. Our presentations were delivered jointly and were called "Consumer Buying Habits and Generational Differences" and "Overcoming Caregiver Burnout and Demystifying Compassion Fatigue."
- My studio is bringing in Hello Claire from NYC on Sunday, July 7 for a two hour seminar on Fashion Illustration. Claire is a fashion illustrator based in NYC and she works primarily in watercolor. The seminar is hands on and is limited to only 4 students. Details and registration are here.
- I'll be teaching a few Modern Envelope Calligraphy Workshops this summer and a few Custom Monogrammed Leather Fortune Cookie Workshops as well. These are really fun and I love doing them. Details will be posted here.
- I'm offering 15 one-on-one branding sessions for yoga professionals (and wellness professionals) this summer. First come, first serve. Details here.
I'm not taking any new work/clients right now and it doesn't look like I have free space in my calendar until February or March of 2014. You are welcome to get in touch and I'll add you to our wait list.